Monday 5 December 2011

SAVE THE ANIMALS - TV SPOTS I DIRECTED WITH SOME FREINDS OF MINE!



I've had the chance to work with Tony Leung on " Hero " and " Lust Caution " and he has always been a class act.  I want to say some bad things about him but I can't!  The dude is just sickening nice!  Alot of women would LOVE to be that gibbon sitting on his lap, trust me.





Joan Chen has been a friend since her Last Emperor days when we met at a jazz bar in Singapore...not just any bar..a JAzz bar!  We've been friends ever since and has always been there to help my butt along when I was just a starving student trying to start out in Hollywierd.  At one stage during the video, Frankie the python was giving Joan abit too tight of a squeeze and it was the first time I saw a Chinese gal turn white!




Michelle Yeoh baby Yeoh and I have been friends since about 1996 when I was going to film school in NYU.  We met at a party with Jackie Chan during the Supercop launch in the USA before she became a Bond gal.  She's  always been supportive of what I did and gave her time when I asked her to help out with a "huge " lead guy from the jungle. We shot this at the Singapore Zoo in Mandai.

No comments:

Post a Comment